Report from the Field . . .

How long have I been here? Seems like forever and a day. And I still have 2.5 days left . . . .

Yesterday was a roller coaster day. Up and down, up and down. And eventually like a lot of roller coasters, to get off the ride, I had to go down.

Nothing was working. No Wizard of Oz, no WOF, no grinder penny slots, no BJ, no LIR . . . I knew it was bad when I lost on the hottest craps table of the night. No - I wasn't betting the dark side - I guess I just didn't have that gambling karma.

Oh well, today's a new day. Got a four-handed massage on the books . . . hope it doesn't hurt. Then have a few more guests arriving in town today and tonight - dinner at Hugos, gaming at El Cortez . . .

My theme for today is to slow roll. If I can grind out some small wins then perhaps I can build momentum going into tomorrow.

No pics to post yet - I keep forgetting to bring my camera with me - just not enough pockets and I don't own a fanny pack.

Jaco out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fill us in on the highlights from the night before??

thanks man this is great