I'm baaaaaack . . . .
I'm still trying to process everything that happened on this last trip. What was supposed to be a two-day trip stretched into a three-day rollar coaster thrill ride. Am I overstating it a bit? No, not when you consider some of the highlights:
(1) First time holding a chocolate casino chip;
(2) Two W-2 payouts on a $2 Double Bonus VP machine within 30 minutes of each other (see pic below);
(3) Whale Jo walking off the BJ tables with five figure wins multiple times;
(4) $1,000 win on a PENNY machine . . . .(pic below);
(5) Incredible meals at the Wynn all on the house;
(6) Watching Whale Jo play three hot 7 slot machines at one time and getting 3 7s on each one;
(7) Discovering Vegas' Belly of the Beast - Circus Circus . . . .
(8) Riding in the Wynn Rolls to the airport (http://www.wynnpressroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=9)
And much more. This was another amazing Vegas trip. The Wynn was at an 'A+' level again and I can't imagine staying anywhere else . . . .well, except maybe Encore.
Were there some low points - but of course! That's what made this trip even better - rising out of the money-dump abyss.
Anyway, once I get my pics uploaded and the pics e-mailed over from Whale Jo, I can start putting those together with the written version of this Trip Report.
Hope you enjoy and stay tuned. Should have the first "chapter" up in a day or two.
Oh . . . and a new countdown has started: T-6 months . . . .and I'm resetting the Google money counter to ZERO . . . I flushed the $300 earned from clicks on the Google Ads (over to the right) in about five minutes on a $5 VP machine (pic below).
Here are a few pics from the Trip:
Four Aces at the Wynn:
Turning Pennies into a Grand over at the LV Hilton:
Riding to the Airport in the Wynn Rolls:
The Net Result of My $300 Google Bet:
Ahhhh, The Wynn at Night: